Canine-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play Chat For All Canine Role Players and Artists

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Empty
PostSubject: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi!

Open: Anyone!

My Characters:

Ticori-- (Male) https://2img.net/h/i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/Hopestep/Ticori-3.png
Honors-- (Male) https://2img.net/h/i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/Hopestep/PetpageLayoutHonors.png
Xweq-- (Male) https://2img.net/h/i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/Hopestep/Xweq.png
Infra (NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE)

This doesn't mean I am going to roleplay with all of them, just a list to show who I COULD play with! ^^ Yeah....so...if 'ya wanna roleplay, please start...! I am horrid at starting! ^^
Back to top Go down
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm

are you wanting Novel or script role plays?
Back to top Go down
http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Personally, Novel, but it doesn't matter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Raven wrote:
Personally, Novel, but it doesn't matter. Smile

Ok well I can probably start one (sorry if its slow reply we are doing script in wolf rp too Razz )
Back to top Go down
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Walking to a nearby pond, a small dark color lupe sniffs at the air causiously. She has strange glowing blue markings mixed into her black fur, they stood out brightly against the night sky. Her bright blue eyes blinked as she looked up at the night's sky, staring dreamingly at the stars above. A light breeze runs through her fur like ocean waves. As she sniffs at the air she smells another lupe nearby, her markings glowly slightly brighter, exciment, not knowing who may be around, she lowers her head to the pond water to take a small drink, her eyes look around as she listens for noise. Bringing her head up she looks around, she can smell others, but can not see them.

OCC//

sorry was multi tasking while I typed it, hope its ok, Im using Pharasie by the way, to see her design there is a small picture on her lookup
Back to top Go down
Seina

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 am

ooc//

Heya Raven and Deanna!
I'mma join in with a few of my females if that's okay.

Here's list intros, due to the fact that I like using them because they give specifics.

name: Kali
species: Lupe
picture: character sheet

name: Jada
species: Lupe
picture: character sheet

name: Kalone
species: Airax/Crokabek
picture: none yet, but he pretty much has the body of an Airax but the color of a normal Crokabek.

ic::

A yawn forced its way out of the young mother's jaws, causing her to open them wide, showing the white teeth that could easily kill, but she chose not to. Ears flickering about, she walked, paws tiredly hitting the ground, each time giving off a soft thud. Ahead of her bounced her daughter, a shadow lupess named Jada. Her own name? Kali, former alphess of the Kantik pack, pure white with the exception of her blue saddle that ran down her spine and small black markings. No, she wasn't exceptionally special, and truthfully, many would call her crazy for resigning her position a few years ago. After she did so, she wandered, soon meeting the mixed petpet who flew just further ahead of Jada, Kalone, a black Airax. Actually, there's no such thing as a black Airax, but here he flew, due to the other half of him, Crokabek. Yep, those creatures that menace and are signs of bad omens. Kalone had gotten his color from that side, and his thin form from the Airax side. Not a bad mix if you ask me.

"Jadelinn, slow down. I don't see how you little ones have so much energy at this hour," Kali told her daughter, using her full name so she would further listen. Jada did as her mother asked, slowing down to a walk. The sun was still down, and stars glittered in the sky as they walked. Kalone, unable to see that well in the night, returned quickly, settling on Kali's rump, careful not to dig with his talons. "Nothing much up ahead, Kal, then again I can't see as well as you here," she heard him say, replying with a small nod. "There are others nearby, I can smell them. Jada, stay very close to me. I don't want you to leave my sight," Kali ordered her daughter, who she saw begin to 'attach' herself to her side. If they stopped, she would go between her mother's legs.

Kali's ears were flickering, light blue fur inside whipping around by the force. She longed to howl, to show her location to another Lupe, but due to her maternal instincts, she forced herself to keep quiet, listening around her for another being.
Back to top Go down
http://doggirl2006.deviantart.com
horse_lover101245689

horse_lover101245689

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm

hi im new lol! Smile bounce pig cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:   Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay!  :study: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven (o0_saphira_0o) Lupe roleplay! :study:
Page 1 of 1