A Role Play Chat For All Canine Role Players and Artists
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Wolf Den - Script

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Terrie: what's wrong here?

Shiron: *looks from side to side*
----
Theo: Nothing is wrong x3;
Just trying to talk to them both at once

Yuki: -looks at Terrie- and who are you?

Ex: -still staring at Theo-


Terrie: Just a crazy little thing dear child *brushes Shiron's fur*

Shiron: *jumps away over to Hazard*

Hazard: -surprised, jumps up- woah XD

Yuki: ah.... and what is your name?

(by the way if you arent familiar with my characters, Ex is the one that is in my avatar picture Smile )

Shiron: huh? sorry


Terrie: Who? *looking at Yuki*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Ex: -looks at him and ears fall back- its a nickname -ears go up again- nice to meet you too

Yuki: oh well I guess that makes sense
----
Theo: I know x3
I know, I was just kidding, Love ;3

Cheah x3;
Cource it does
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Lucky wrote:
Shiron: ya thats very convincing


Terrie: *stands on head*
----
Is Terrie male or female? x3

Theo: Cheah x3
I know, right?

Theo: o.o
...
-pushes- x3
Terrie a girl a crazy one ><

Shiron: *shakes head* Get down!

Terrie: awwww....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:21 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Terrie: what's wrong here?

Shiron: *looks from side to side*
----
Theo: Nothing is wrong x3;
Just trying to talk to them both at once

Yuki: -looks at Terrie- and who are you?

Ex: -still staring at Theo-


Terrie: Just a crazy little thing dear child *brushes Shiron's fur*

Shiron: *jumps away over to Hazard*

Hazard: -surprised, jumps up- woah XD

Yuki: ah.... and what is your name?

(by the way if you arent familiar with my characters, Ex is the one that is in my avatar picture Smile )

Shiron: huh? sorry


Terrie: Who? *looking at Yuki*

Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Terrie a girl a crazy one ><

Shiron: *shakes head* Get down!

Terrie: awwww....
----
Okay :3
Thanks

Theo: x3
Aww, don't be hating, Man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -looks at him and ears fall back- its a nickname -ears go up again- nice to meet you too

Yuki: oh well I guess that makes sense
----
Theo: I know x3
I know, I was just kidding, Love ;3

Cheah x3;
Cource it does

Ex: -thinks- love? -heartmelt-

Yuki: uh oh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Ex: -thinks- love? -heartmelt-

Yuki: uh oh....
-----
Theo: o.o;
You alright there, Babe?

Wha't? oO;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Terrie: what's wrong here?

Shiron: *looks from side to side*
----
Theo: Nothing is wrong x3;
Just trying to talk to them both at once

Yuki: -looks at Terrie- and who are you?

Ex: -still staring at Theo-


Terrie: Just a crazy little thing dear child *brushes Shiron's fur*

Shiron: *jumps away over to Hazard*

Hazard: -surprised, jumps up- woah XD

Yuki: ah.... and what is your name?

(by the way if you arent familiar with my characters, Ex is the one that is in my avatar picture Smile )

Shiron: huh? sorry


Terrie: Who? *looking at Yuki*

Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-

Shiron: *shrugs*


Terrie: Oh sorry... Me Terrie the wind wolf *pants slightly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -thinks- love? -heartmelt-

Yuki: uh oh....
-----
Theo: o.o;
You alright there, Babe?

Wha't? oO;

Ex: -smiles dreamingly- yea... erm -shakes head- what? yea Im fine

Yuki: your in for it now XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -thinks- love? -heartmelt-

Yuki: uh oh....
-----
Theo: o.o;
You alright there, Babe?

Wha't? oO;

Shiron: Should I ask what's goning on?

Terrie: No silly you should stay otta there businesses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 pm

KizuOkami wrote:


Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-

Shiron: *shrugs*


Terrie: Oh sorry... Me Terrie the wind wolf *pants slightly*[/quote]

Yuki: Oh well its nice to meet you Terrie, Im Yuki, a snow wolf, and that is my brother -cough-dont.touch.him-cough-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Ex: -smiles dreamingly- yea... erm -shakes head- what? yea Im fine

Yuki: your in for it now XD
----
-gives up on color-

Theo: You went all...
weird for a moment there ^^;
Heh

What are you talking about? oO;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:28 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Ex: -thinks- love? -heartmelt-

Yuki: uh oh....
-----
Theo: o.o;
You alright there, Babe?

Wha't? oO;

Shiron: Should I ask what's goning on?

Terrie: No silly you should stay otta there businesses

Yuki: probably not, we tend to ignore Ex most of the time as she will get attached to anything that h appens to be a guy

Ex: Will not! DX

Hazard: yea you will o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -smiles dreamingly- yea... erm -shakes head- what? yea Im fine

Yuki: your in for it now XD
----
-gives up on color-

Theo: You went all...
weird for a moment there ^^;
Heh

What are you talking about? oO;

-just realised I can edit your guy's messages- muahahaha Twisted Evil


Ex: no I didnt -innocent- Very Happy

Yuki: oh you will find out Im sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm

-just realised I can edit your guy's messages- muahahaha


Ex: no I didnt -innocent-

Yuki: oh you will find out Im sure
----
xD
Oh noes

Theo: Erm oO;
Alright then ^^;
If ya' say so

oO;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Lucky wrote:
-just realised I can edit your guy's messages- muahahaha


Ex: no I didnt -innocent-

Yuki: oh you will find out Im sure
----
xD
Oh noes

Theo: Erm oO;
Alright then ^^;
If ya' say so

oO;

Ex: -scoots closer to theo- so what are you doing out here?

Yuki: -lays down-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Ex: -scoots closer to theo- so what are you doing out here?

Yuki: -lays down-
-----
Theo: Uhm x3;
Just passing through is all.
You know? |o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-

Shiron: *shrugs*


Terrie: Oh sorry... Me Terrie the wind wolf *pants slightly*

Yuki: Oh well its nice to meet you Terrie, Im Yuki, a snow wolf, and that is my brother -cough-dont.touch.him-cough-[/quote]

Terrie: M'kay I love your glowy markings by the way


Shiron: Oh of all the wolves to be stuck with its you *lays down putting his paws over his head* and you know its againts the rules to tell what kind you r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -scoots closer to theo- so what are you doing out here?

Yuki: -lays down-
-----
Theo: Uhm x3;
Just passing through is all.
You know? |o

Shiron: *peeks out of his paws* wow this is fun to watch


Terrie: hope she doesnt bite that close to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -scoots closer to theo- so what are you doing out here?

Yuki: -lays down-
-----
Theo: Uhm x3;
Just passing through is all.
You know? |o

Ex: -nods while straing at him dreaminly again- oh yea, I know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Deanna
Admin
Deanna

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-

Shiron: *shrugs*


Terrie: Oh sorry... Me Terrie the wind wolf *pants slightly*

Yuki: Oh well its nice to meet you Terrie, Im Yuki, a snow wolf, and that is my brother -cough-dont.touch.him-cough-

Terrie: M'kay I love your glowy markings by the way


Shiron: Oh of all the wolves to be stuck with its you *lays down putting his paws over his head* and you know its againts the rules to tell what kind you r[/quote]

Yuki: well thank you, they really arent natural, they came from the toxic waste, make it very hard to hide really -glowing becomes slightly brighter-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Ex: -nods while straing at him dreaminly again- oh yea, I know
----
Theo: Good, good x3
So why are you here then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Juliaa x

Juliaa x

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Helllooo ~ I'm new. :3
Lucky forced me to join.
I'll throw in one of my charries then~

Tals: -looks blankly at the ground- Ew, dirt. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
Lucky

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Helllooo ~ I'm new. :3
Lucky forced me to join.
I'll throw in one of my charries then~

Tals: -looks blankly at the ground- Ew, dirt. D:
----
YAY SMILIE BUDDY xD

Theo: Heyyyy x3
Talz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Hazard: -sits back down- sorry you scared me

Yuki: you -motions towards Terrie-

Shiron: *shrugs*


Terrie: Oh sorry... Me Terrie the wind wolf *pants slightly*

Yuki: Oh well its nice to meet you Terrie, Im Yuki, a snow wolf, and that is my brother -cough-dont.touch.him-cough-

Terrie: M'kay I love your glowy markings by the way


Shiron: Oh of all the wolves to be stuck with its you *lays down putting his paws over his head* and you know its againts the rules to tell what kind you r

Yuki: well thank you, they really arent natural, they came from the toxic waste, make it very hard to hide really -glowing becomes slightly brighter-[/quote]

Terrie: well thats fine... *achooo sneezes*

Shiron: *still hiding under his paws*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wolf Den - Script
Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hi-Lid Wolf Boxes
» The Iron Wolf in "Brotherhood of the Wolf"
» Fist of the Wolf Fang
» Squirrels 1 Eggplant 0
» Goji berries (wolf berry)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine-Chat :: Chats :: Wolf Role Play-
Jump to: