A Role Play Chat For All Canine Role Players and Artists
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Wolf Den - Script

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Shiron: Like heck...
----
Theo: Don't be jealous ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Shiron: *stare blankly at Yuki* You dnt know the half of it and no she isnt related to me thank god


Yuki: oh well how do you know her then?

Shiron: Same pack... u dnt want to know


Terrie: *runs back* *pants*


Yuki: -looks at terrie- hello :3

Terrie: *howls again*


Shiron: somebody shut her up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Juliaa x wrote:
Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that

-x-

Tals: Yeah, some smart guy told me. -looks at his back-
It looks like you eat a lotta dirt. D:
-hands stick- This will even the dirt/wood combination thing in your stomach.
-has no clue what she is talking about-

Hazard: -looks at his glowing green fur- how could you tell I eat dirt D: -takes stick and starts chewing on it-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Juliaa x wrote:
ah well no point then

Hazard: you dont like dirt? o.o

-x-

Tals: It's bad for your...back. o__o; -nods-

Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that Shocked

Shiron: I'm glad i dnt live near dirt then

Hazard: I know huh -looks at dirty paws-

Shiron: Where do you all live normally?


Hazard: not to far away, we have a cave where my pack lives
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Juliaa x

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Mine used to have a fro x3

Theo: Don't do that D|
-still covers head-


-x-

I WISH MINE DID~

Tals: Why not. D:
-pulls hat over her eyes-
I look like...Lil' Wayne. 8D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Lucky wrote:
Shiron: Like heck...
----
Theo: Don't be jealous ;3

Terrie: *jumps on Theo*

Shiron: ha ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Shiron: *stare blankly at Yuki* You dnt know the half of it and no she isnt related to me thank god


Yuki: oh well how do you know her then?

Shiron: Same pack... u dnt want to know


Terrie: *runs back* *pants*


Yuki: -looks at terrie- hello :3

Terrie: *howls again*


Shiron: somebody shut her up...

Yuki: -ears go back- Im right here you dont need to howl What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Juliaa x wrote:
ah well no point then

Hazard: you dont like dirt? o.o

-x-

Tals: It's bad for your...back. o__o; -nods-

Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that Shocked

Shiron: I'm glad i dnt live near dirt then

Hazard: I know huh -looks at dirty paws-

Shiron: Where do you all live normally?


Hazard: not to far away, we have a cave where my pack lives

Shiron: a cave... wow not my choice a place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm

I WISH MINE DID~

Tals: Why not. D:
-pulls hat over her eyes-
I look like...Lil' Wayne. 8D;
-----
I WISH HE STILL DID

Theo: o.o
-steals it back and put it back on- D|
Not cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -stretches legs and walks around Theo looking at him- so why are you green? -blunt question-
----
Theo: -beanie was stolen- oO;
-is cover head-
Erm ^^;
No reason.
I got dyed by a little kid o.o;

Ex: -looks at him covering his head- uhm -stupidly- cold ears?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Terrie: *jumps on Theo*

Shiron: ha ha
----
Theo: -falls over- oO;
Oof
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:


Shiron: *stare blankly at Yuki* You dnt know the half of it and no she isnt related to me thank god


Yuki: oh well how do you know her then?

Shiron: Same pack... u dnt want to know


Terrie: *runs back* *pants*


Yuki: -looks at terrie- hello :3

Terrie: *howls again*


Shiron: somebody shut her up...

Yuki: -ears go back- Im right here you dont need to howl What a Face
.
Terrie: look who i found Shiron *wags tail*

Shiron: who? *turns around*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Juliaa x wrote:
ah well no point then

Hazard: you dont like dirt? o.o

-x-

Tals: It's bad for your...back. o__o; -nods-

Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that Shocked

Shiron: I'm glad i dnt live near dirt then

Hazard: I know huh -looks at dirty paws-

Shiron: Where do you all live normally?


Hazard: not to far away, we have a cave where my pack lives

Shiron: a cave... wow not my choice a place

Hazard: its warm and keeps us safe at night
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Lucky wrote:
Terrie: *jumps on Theo*

Shiron: ha ha
----
Theo: -falls over- oO;
Oof

Shiron: She loves to do that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Ex: -looks at him covering his head- uhm -stupidly- cold ears?
----
Theo: o.o;;
Yeah
-nodnod-
Very cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Juliaa x

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Terrie: *jumps on Tals*

Shiron: She's back... great


-x-


Tals: -is jumped on; falls over-
Hi? n_n;



Hazard: -looks at his glowing green fur- how could you tell I eat dirt D: -takes stick and starts chewing on it-


-x-

Tals: Because, I'm smart. :3 -crinkles her nose-
-over dramatic jaw drop- OH MY YOUR LOOKING BETTER ALL READY ~ ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Shiron: She loves to do that
----
Theo: x.x
I see that
Now get off
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Juliaa x wrote:
ah well no point then

Hazard: you dont like dirt? o.o

-x-

Tals: It's bad for your...back. o__o; -nods-

Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that Shocked

Shiron: I'm glad i dnt live near dirt then

Hazard: I know huh -looks at dirty paws-

Shiron: Where do you all live normally?


Hazard: not to far away, we have a cave where my pack lives

Shiron: a cave... wow not my choice a place

Hazard: its warm and keeps us safe at night
Shiron: Well we live in some ruins on top of the moutain. Its really the bst place for our kind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ex: -looks at him covering his head- uhm -stupidly- cold ears?
----
Theo: o.o;;
Yeah
-nodnod-
Very cold.

Ex: -grabs one of his paws- just let them get used to the air its not that bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Juliaa x wrote:
Terrie: *jumps on Tals*

Shiron: She's back... great


-x-


Tals: -is jumped on; falls over-
Hi? n_n;



Hazard: -looks at his glowing green fur- how could you tell I eat dirt D: -takes stick and starts chewing on it-


-x-

Tals: Because, I'm smart. :3 -crinkles her nose-
-over dramatic jaw drop- OH MY YOUR LOOKING BETTER ALL READY ~ ;D


Terrie: *barking loudly*

Shiron: You need something over your mussel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Juliaa x wrote:
Terrie: *jumps on Tals*

Shiron: She's back... great


-x-


Tals: -is jumped on; falls over-
Hi? n_n;



Hazard: -looks at his glowing green fur- how could you tell I eat dirt D: -takes stick and starts chewing on it-


-x-

Tals: Because, I'm smart. :3 -crinkles her nose-
-over dramatic jaw drop- OH MY YOUR LOOKING BETTER ALL READY ~ ;D


Hazard: -spits out wood- (cough dirty joke cough) I am?!

wait.... I look the same D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
Juliaa x

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

I WISH HE STILL DID

Theo: o.o
-steals it back and put it back on- D|
Not cool


THEN HE COULD BE AFRO MAN.


Tals: -snifflesnort- ;_;
You stoled my hat.
Now I'm gonna freeze and get TheoTookMyHandtheritus.
-eyes water- ;o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Ex: -grabs one of his paws- just let them get used to the air its not that bad
----
Theo: oO;
-one antenna uncurles- >>;
-gives up-
-reviles the other-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weasels.deviantart.com/
Deanna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 29
Location : Newberg, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm

KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
KizuOkami wrote:
Deanna wrote:
Juliaa x wrote:
ah well no point then

Hazard: you dont like dirt? o.o

-x-

Tals: It's bad for your...back. o__o; -nods-

Hazard: -looks back at his back- I never knew that Shocked

Shiron: I'm glad i dnt live near dirt then

Hazard: I know huh -looks at dirty paws-

Shiron: Where do you all live normally?


Hazard: not to far away, we have a cave where my pack lives

Shiron: a cave... wow not my choice a place

Hazard: its warm and keeps us safe at night
Shiron: Well we live in some ruins on top of the moutain. Its really the bst place for our kind


Yuki: oh? and what kind is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whiteweasel.deviantart.com
KizuOkami



Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Lucky wrote:
Shiron: She loves to do that
----
Theo: x.x
I see that
Now get off

Terrie: *wags tail trumpery*

Shiron: *stares to the right*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Den - Script   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wolf Den - Script
Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hi-Lid Wolf Boxes
» The Iron Wolf in "Brotherhood of the Wolf"
» Fist of the Wolf Fang
» Squirrels 1 Eggplant 0
» Goji berries (wolf berry)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine-Chat :: Chats :: Wolf Role Play-
Jump to: